Tuesday, February 19, 2008

-

Somehow, the past 2 weeks have been the emo-ing period for most of my friends. It's hard taking out time to listen to their problems, nodding my head, giving encouragements to them. Many a times, bible verses came to my brain, but I was afraid to say it out loud. But I am glad that I was there for my friends, praying FROM victory ground, that they'll know about the love that Daddy God has for them. Plans to prosper them, to give them a future that is super blessed, etc. I've experienced so much love from Daddy God that I just can't help but spread the love around! It's amazing, knowing that He is doing something inside me, changing me even without me knowing it.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Acts 20:35
"...And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive"

No comments: