Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Philippians 4

Philippians 4 (Amplified)

- v6 Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God.

- v13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].

---------------------------------------------
- MSG v21-22 Give our regards to every follower of Jesus you meet. Our friends here say hello. All the Christians here, especially the believers who work in the palace of Caesar, want to be remembered to you.

Paul is amazing. He has converted the household of Caesar while in prison, and I believe it's substantial enough for him to have written that.

No comments: